Jo Malone are back with a brand new reusable and refillable advent calendar design which is part of their Christmas collection. It contains 24 favourites to spoil yourself or someone special, with a gift hidden behind each drawer.
Expect to find exclusive products such as shaped miniature soaps to Little Luxuries and new scents such as Fig & Lotus Flower, plus a 30ml Cologne.
Fans of the classic design will be thrilled to learn that the Calendar once again uses a traditional Jo Malone look. The 24 treats are housed in a new design that can be refilled and reused.
What is in Jo Malone Advent Calendar 2021?
From exclusive products such as shaped miniature soaps to Little luxuries and new scents such as Fig & Lotus Flower, plus a 30ml Cologne.
The 2021 Jo Malone Advent Calendar contains:
- Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne 9ml
- Pine & Eucalyptus Mini Candle 35g
- Vetiver & Golden Vanilla Cologne Intense 9ml
- English Pear & FressiaShaped Soap
- Peony & Blush Suede Hand Cream 15ml
- Orange Bitters Cologne 9ml
- Myrrh & Tonka Cologne Intense 9ml
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt Body & Hand Wash 30ml
- Poppy & Barley Cologne 9ml
- Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense 9ml
- Grapefruit Mini Candle 35g
- Wild Bluebell Cologne 9ml
- Blackberry & Bay Body Crème 50ml
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne 9ml
- Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne Intense 9ml
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Shaped Soap
- Fig & Lotus Flower Cologne 9ml
- English Pear & Freesia Mini Candle 35g
- Jasmine Sambac& Marigold Cologne Intense 9ml
- Cypress & Grapevine Cologne 9ml
- Pomegranate Noir Mini Candle 35g
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne 9ml
- Peony & Blush Suede Body & Hand Wash 30ml
- English Pear & Freesia Cologne 30ml
Jo Malone Advent Calendar 2021 Release Date & Price
The Advent Calendar has an exclusive online preview on Saturday 30th September at jomalone.co.uk, with the full collection due to preview online on Friday 15th October. It will then be available in all Jo Malone London stores from Monday 18th October.